- All sales are final. No returns, exchanges, or cancellations are accepted.
- We try to process orders quickly. Because of this we are unable to accommodate cover style changes, cancellations or exchanges.
If you have received an incorrect product or a damaged/defective item, please contact us with your name, order number, and nature of the issue. For damages/defects, please attach a photo. We will generate a return shipping label (for US shipments) for you to ship the item back to us, at no additional cost to you. We ask that you save all packaging materials for a quick, safe return. We are happy to send you the correct product, provided the replacement product is in stock. Should your replacement product be out of stock, we will send out your replacement item as soon as we have more. We can not process a return for damages if the product has been written in or used.
- Our shipping and processing charges are intended to order processing, handling and packing of the products you purchase and delivering them to you.
- Shipping rates are based on standard rates due to location and type of service. Over 1lb has to be mailed Priority Shipping.
- To determine your specific shipping cost, you must add the items your cart, input your address and calculate shipping rates.
- Please read the policy below on Canadian and Non-Canadian International orders.
- Processing time or an estimated shipping date will be clearly noted in the product description of the item you order. Shirts take up to 10 business days to be printed. Planners take up to 10 days to be processed. If it is in stock it will take 2-4 business days.
- Shirts are shipped in a poly mailer. This ensures that it will be protected from the elements when it is shipped. If you have purchased multiple shirts they will be placed in a poly mailer inside of a box to help protect them. For planners they are placed in a poly mailer inside bubble mailer to protect its covers.
ORDER CONFIRMATION AND TRACKING EMAILS
- You will receive an order confirmation email once your order has been submitted. Once your shipment is in process, you will receive a shipping confirmation email, followed by an email with tracking information. It may take up to 24 hours for the tracking information to display properly online.
- We occasionally print labels in advance of the shipment being packed. This will generate a shipping confirmation email with tracking information, however, the order will not proceed until the package is shipped and received by the postal carrier.
SHIPMENT OF ORDER
- We will ship orders to the address you indicate upon checkout. Orders are typically shipped via USPS. Once your orders are received by the postal carrier, The Essential Teacher is no longer responsible for the shipment. You are responsible for filing a claim with the carrier for damaged or lost shipments, and we will quickly proceed once a resolution has been determined. We’ll be happy to walk you through this process! Always contact us if you have any issues.
USPS does not guarantee a delivery timeframe when shipping first class. U.S. shipments typically take 2-4 business days from the date the package is received by the postal carrier. Priority mail will be 1-3 days depending on your location. We ship from Northern California. Canadian shipments typically take 2-3 weeks from the date the package is received by the postal carrier. International orders typically take 10-20 days from the date the package is received by the postal carrier.
- Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments, refused shipments, order cancellations, or returns/exchanges.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping fee. These charges are set by the destination country and become the buyer's responsibility. We are unable to mark a paid order as a "gift." Please check with your country's customs office to determine what the additional costs and delays could entail prior to purchasing.
- Canadian shipments typically take 2-3 weeks to arrive from the date of shipment. Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Day Designer cannot be held responsible for customs delays.
- For Canadian orders shipped via USPS, once the package leaves United States soil, USPS does not have any control over delivery. If tracking states that your package has arrived in it’s destination country, you must contact your local post office or carrier to work with them to have the packaged delivered.
- Should any problems arise, you are responsible for filing a claim with USPS for damaged or lost shipments. We will quickly proceed once a resolution has been determined and we'll be happy to walk you through this process!
INTERNATIONAL (NON-CANADIAN) ORDERS
- We are currently offering international shipping on shirt orders only. This is because of the cost of shipment to other countries is based on weight. It can get quite costly when trying to ship the planner. We would love to be able to provide our planners internationally in the future and are looking for retailers to carry the line. If you are interested in carrying our planner line in your store please contact us for more information.