- Pencil Bags, Mask, Pencils, Stickers, Pins and Charms - 2 business days
- Planners - 2 business days
- It Is What Is Collection - 5-7 business days for apparel, merch will be shipping within 2 business days after April 2nd if not ordered with apparel.
SBA SHIPPING TIME:
- Will be shipped in 3 weeks
HOW DO THE SHIRTS FIT?
- The Unisex shirts fit true to size, I find that if you want them more fitted to order a size down but if you are unsure please order your normal size. We once again are no longer carrying the women shirts as the sizing is too tricky!!
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- It usually takes 2-10 business days (Monday- Friday excluding holidays) for your item to print and be placed in the mail. The amount of time for shipping is dependent on which method you chose at checkout. For first class mail it can take up to 4 days and there is tracking information. For Priority mail, it can take 1-3 days depending on your location.
- If this is a gift and it will take longer than you expected, we offer free printable gift certificates that you can print out and give to your gift recipient. Just contact us!
HOW ARE THE SHIRTS PRINTED?
Shirts shipped in and to customers in the United States are screen printed on demand. At this time we do not have a stock pile of printed designs so it will take up to 10 business days for fulfillment.
Shipping timeline differs world wide.
WHAT CONSTITUTES BUSINESS DAYS?
- Our business hours are 9-6 Monday through Friday. We will occasionally respond to emails outside of that time range. Weekends and Holidays are not business days as we spend the time with our family.
UH OH?! THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH MY ORDER
- Please email us immediately and we will try to resolve your issue. We are human and we do make mistakes so please understand that we will do everything possible to fix the issue. We also cannot control the post office. We will occasionally print labels a day or two before shipping to allow for packaging times. Please allow for weekends and holidays for shipping as it will take longer.
MY PACKAGE WAS LOST IN THE MAIL, WHAT DO I DO?
If your package was marked as delivered but you have not yet received it, please take the following steps:
- Check with neighbors to see if the package was left there.
- Reach out to your local post office or UPS / FedEx facility.
Please note, once a package leaves our warehouse, we are no longer responsible for it. At that point, it is the responsibility of the carrier. All lost / stolen package claims must be handled with them directly at the links below:
WE WOULD LIKE TO CARRY YOUR SHIRTS OR PLANNER IN OUR SHOP, DO YOU SELL WHOLESALE?
- We do sell wholesale and would love to connect with your shop. Please contact us for more information!
- USPS does not guarantee a delivery timeframe when shipping first class. U.S. shipments typically take 2-4 business days from the date the package is received by the postal carrier. Priority mail will be 1-3 days depending on your location. We ship from Northern California. Canadian shipments typically take 2-3 weeks from the date the package is received by the postal carrier. International orders typically take 10-20 days from the date the package is received by the postal carrier.
- Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments, refused shipments, order cancellations, or returns/exchanges.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping fee. These charges are set by the destination country and become the buyer's responsibility. We are unable to mark a paid order as a "gift." Please check with your country's customs office to determine what the additional costs and delays could entail prior to purchasing.
- Canadian shipments typically take 2-3 weeks to arrive from the date of shipment. Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Day Designer cannot be held responsible for customs delays.
- For Canadian orders shipped via USPS, once the package leaves United States soil, USPS does not have any control over delivery. If tracking states that your package has arrived in it’s destination country, you must contact your local post office or carrier to work with them to have the packaged delivered.
- Should any problems arise, you are responsible for filing a claim with USPS for damaged or lost shipments. We will quickly proceed once a resolution has been determined and we'll be happy to walk you through this process!
INTERNATIONAL (NON-CANADIAN) ORDERS
- We are currently offering international shipping on shirt orders only. This is because of the cost of shipment to other countries is based on weight. It can get quite costly when trying to ship the planner. We would love to be able to provide our planners internationally in the future and are looking for retailers to carry the line. If you are interested in carrying our planner line in your store please contact us for more information.
CODE WON'T WORK?
- We will always post saving codes on Instagram. Check back at the listing to see which type of shirt it is about. If you still are having issues send us a message and we will try to resolve it!